Terms + Conditions
• These cake designs are the result of the information given to Vanilla & the Bean by the customer. The interpretation of customers’ bespoke requirements and amends to the design, are approved by the customer during the order process; written/verbal descriptions and a diagram will be used to explain what the customer will receive.
• We will do its best to match any color requests for icing but we cannot guarantee an exact Pantone match as colors present differently in different materials. We aim for a perfect match but this is not always possible.
• All of our wedding cakes come with an ivory or white ribbon around the base board as standard unless another color is requested.
ALLERGIES & SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
• All allergy and dietary requirements should be conveyed by the bridal couple during the consultation with us and confirmed verbally unless otherwise stated by the customer. If the bridal couple requires this information separately it should be requested at the latest one month before the wedding date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 407 538 6517.
• Unless otherwise specified all of our wedding cakes contain butter, gluten (wheat) and eggs and are made in an environment that handles nuts and alcohol. Nut-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and alcohol-free cakes can be made on request but we cannot guarantee that these cakes will not contain trace amounts of these ingredients due to the nature of production.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to make us aware of any special dietary requirements that need to be accommodated in the making of their cake.
• Vanilla & The Bean accepts no liability for cakes that are damaged after they have been delivered to the agreed location.
• For cakes delivered to wedding venues, we will provide a photograph as proof to say that the cake has arrived and that it arrived in perfect condition. Cakes picked up from the studio are checked by the bakery team and checked by the customer on collection. The customer consents that it has been collected in perfect condition by accepting the cake and removing it from the studio. Damages after this point are not Vanilla & The Bean's responsibility.
• All of our wedding cakes are fragile and require care and attention when handling, storing and displaying to prevent damage occurring.
• Please take care when displaying your cake at your wedding reception to avoid direct sunlight, spotlights or candles creating damage to the cake decorations. Hand-painted cakes are especially vulnerable to heat and light damage. All our cakes are designed to withstand normal and reasonable display conditions. Special requirements regarding display suitability will be discussed during the consultation process. We accept no liability for cakes that are damaged during display at your wedding.
• Any changes you wish to make to your confirmed, ordered cake design must be requested via email to Selena at email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make alterations to cakes requested within a month of delivery. If an alteration affects the cost, your balance will be adjusted accordingly. This cost alteration must be paid 14 days prior to your wedding reception date if the cost is over the original total. We will not be able to send you written confirmation of the changes. Any changes will be agreed via e-mail.
• Alterations to wedding favors and cutting-cake orders may not be possible within 1 week of your wedding reception date.
• All deposits are non-refundable. (This includes deposits for the cake, delivery and set-up and wedding favors).
If you have any questions regarding any of our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to call us and we would be delighted to help. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 407 538 6517.